A New Year Message from MedRhythms CEO, Brian Harris
As we enter 2022 and exit what has been two of the most challenging years many of us have lived through, I wanted to take a moment to pause and reflect on what has been a truly remarkable year at MedRhythms.
I remain in awe and admiration of a team that, in the midst of our challenges and uncertainty, continued to focus and execute on our plan while maintaining a steadfast commitment to the patients we serve and to each other. At MedRhythms, we have built an organization rooted in three cultural pillars:
1. We are committed to people (our patients and peers) first
2. We are committed to excellence — setting a high bar and striving to exceed expectations
3. We are committed to being action-focused and working hard to get things done
It is because of our team’s unwavering commitment to these values that MedRhythms saw the achievement of important milestones and growth in 2021. I wanted to share some of the highlights from the past year at MedRhythms:
- Partnered with Eversana to launch our flagship asset for those living with chronic stroke walking deficits
- Inked a partnership with Universal Music Group, the world’s largest record label, establishing the first collaboration of its kind in the industry
- Expanded our pipeline with the initiation of clinical trials in Parkinson’s disease, functional neurologic disorder, acute stroke, and multiple sclerosis
- Raised an oversubscribed $27M Series B financing round
- Named to the CB Insights Digital Health 150 from a pool of over 11,000 companies
- Doubled the size of our team with rockstar talent
And, while we hit many important milestones, we still have a long way to go to fulfill our mission. As we enter 2022, we do so with energy, commitment, and resolve to see our vision come to fruition. I want to say a heartfelt thank you to our incredible team, Board, advisors, patients, and partners who have all played a critical role in the success of MedRhythms to date. Success does not happen in isolation, and teamwork, both internally and externally, is crucial to make the impact we are building toward.
Entering the new year, I am committed to leading MedRhythms toward our goals for 2022 with a continued focus on our cultural pillars and an unshakable commitment to our mission and the patients we will serve. 2022 is going to be a transformational year for MedRhythms and for the entire digital therapeutics industry. If you are reading this, I want to thank you for your continued support of MedRhythms. This support will be more crucial than ever in the months and years to come as, together, we endeavor to change the world.
Happy New Year!